Terms and Conditions
1. The Invoice constitutes an offer subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Terms"), which may be accepted by the Customer by accepting delivery of the Goods. In the event of a person ordering on behalf of the Customer then that person is personally bound as guarantor in favour of Mary Holland Pty Ltd ("the Company") for all or any amounts for which the Customer may be indebted to the Company.
2. The description of goods in this Invoice is for identification purposes only and the use of such description shall not constitute an order for the supply of goods as a sale by description.
3. The Company reserves the right to deliver part of the Goods ordered by instalments and each instalment shall be deemed to be sold under a separate contract incorporating these Terms.
Failure by the Company to deliver any instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel the balance of the order.
4. Freight charges are calculated on the basis of weight of goods and location of delivery. Select the products to be purchased, 'proceed to cart' and freight charges will be sent to you on confirmation of your order.
5. All Goods remain the property of the Company until the purchase price plus G.S.T., any charges and/or interest is paid in full. In any event, the Goods shall be at the Customer’s risk as and from the time when the Goods leave the Company’s premises.
7. The Company is entitled to recover (on a full indemnity basis) any and all costs, fees and charges (including legal costs) incurred in recovering the outstanding Balance Due. Further, and in addition to any right to which the Company may be entitled by law, it shall be entitled to charge an administration fee of $30.00 for any dishonoured cheques or invalid payments.
8. All products sold are covered by manufacturers warranties.
9. All rights, duties, liabilities, terms, covenants and warranties implied at law or pursuant to any State or Federal legislation in respect of the Company and the Goods are hereby excluded to the extent that such exclusion is lawful. The Company hereby expressly excludes any and all liability for any personal injury, consequential loss or damage including loss of profit, business goodwill or anticipated savings, whatsoever and howsoever caused whether arising by the Company’s negligence or by the direct or indirect use of the Goods by the Customer or any person claiming under the Customer in contract or in tort.
10. Please refer to the section on Return and Exchange policy for information Return and Exchange.
11. The Company shall not be bound by any agreement purporting to vary these Terms unless that agreement is in writing and signed on behalf of the Company and by an authorised officer of the company